Bloom Twins (WIP)
A downloadable game for Windows
A game made for DAC515 Unit - Producing Games.
This is a game prototype developed by a 9 man team as a basis for learning Agile workflows.
- Jack Hill – Producer/Product Owner/Programmer/Narrative Design
- James Johnson – Lead programmer/Co Producer/Narrative Design/Design/Composer
- Jordan Smith – Programmer/Events Designer/Design/Narrative Design/Cinematic Design
- James Nethercott – Enemy & Character Design/Battle Design/Item Design
- Matt Pendleton – Level & Aesthetic Design/Programmer
- Martynas Rekstys – UI & Systems Design/Co Level Design
- Ross Fifield – Co Producer/Scrum Master/Designer/ Co Level Design
- Scott Hardy – Level Design/Enemy Design/System Design
- Owen Holmes – Co Narrative Design
- Movement – Directional Arrows
- Movement – Click a position on the screen and the player will auto path
- Interaction – Z or Enter will confirm on UI elements and interact with objects
- Back – Pressing ESC will back out of menu items or decisions.
- Left Shift – Holding Left Shift will make the player character run if Dash is disabled or Walk if Dash is enabled.
- Unzip and Open Folder Bloom Twins
- Double Click the Game.exe executable.
- On the main menu click the New Game button or Press Enter
Bloom Twins.zip 157 MB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.